Monday, May 18, 2009

Good Morning Chemtrails

The earth says hello. The girls and I returned to Wisconsin, arriving at our beautiful Northwoods home around midnight. After a decent night’s sleep in the land of trees and fresh air, we couldn’t wait to say hello to the lake this morning.



I’m sorry to report that loons and mallards didn’t greet us. Instead we got a fresh dose of chemtrails. I looked up into the beautiful sky and X-marked the spot right above our dock. I couldn’t believe it. The sun doesn’t shine here the way it does in Tucson. Is there really a need to patch up the sky with these chemical clouds?


I wish someone would give us the straight dope on these things once and for all. Regardless of what they contain or don’t contain, we didn’t return to the land of sky blue waters to have these artificial clouds cast shadows on our summer.




No comments: